Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier, or pages that link to Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- History of chemistry : Add brief definition or description
- Atomic hypothesis : Article describing the atomic hypothesis and its historical development and significance
- Count Rumford : (1753–1814) An American born soldier, statesman, scientist, inventor and social reformer.
- Gas stoichiometry : The quantitative relationship between the reactants and products in chemical reactions that produce gases.
- Jeremias Benjamin Richter : Add brief definition or description
- John Dalton : English pioneer chemist and meteorologist (1766-1844), formulated the first quantitative atomic theory.
- Jöns Jacob Berzelius : (1779 - 1848) Swedish chemist.
- Joseph Black : (1728 – 1799) Scottish physicist and chemist, known for his discoveries of latent heat, specific heat, and carbon dioxide
- Joseph Louis Proust : Add brief definition or description
- Law of definite proportions : Fundamental chemical law stating that elements combine in definite proportions to each other by mass.
- Stoichiometry : Add brief definition or description