From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Antisemitism, or pages that link to Antisemitism or to this page or whose text .
- Semitic people : Add brief definition or description
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Conspiracy theory : Belief that a covert and deceptive organization or people is responsible for important world events, and that these people are hiding their own involvement, acting from behind the scenes and spreading misinformation.
- The Holocaust : Nazi Germany's systematic economic exploitation, followed by killing, of European Jews and others deemed racial and ideological enemies
- Ku Klux Klan : Add brief definition or description
- Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism : Add brief definition or description
- Gregg Rickman : First Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism in the U.S. Department of State (2006-2009)
- Hannah Rosenthal : Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism in the U.S. Department of State (2009-); former board member, J Street and Americans for Peace Now; Bill Clinton campaign and administration; former executive director, Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee : Describing itself as "America's Pro-Israel Lobby", one of the most powerful lobbying organizations in the United States.
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy : A controversial book by two American academics, suggesting that the relationship between the United States and Israel is dysfunctional, but affected by a loose but politically powerful set of interest groups in both countries
- Daniel Pipes : Director of the Middle East Forum; publisher, Middle East Quarterly and Taube distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University; member, Committee on the Present Danger; book author and columnist, director 1986-1983, Foreign Policy Research Institute; board member, United States Institute of Peace; son of Soviet specialist Richard Pipes; Hasbara speakers bureau; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Natan Sharansky : A Soviet emigre to Israel who was active in human rights in the Soviet Union, and became active in Israeli politics; the new head of the Jewish Agency
- The Lord of the Rings : An epic high fantasy novel written by the English author and philologist J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Meyrav Wurmser : Director of the Center for Middle East Policy and Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute; former executive director of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI); ; advisory board, U.S. Committee for a Free Lebanon; expert list, Middle East Forum; spouse, David Wurmser, is another Middle East specialist
- Zionism : The ideology that Jews should form a Jewish state in what is traced as the Biblical area of Palestine; there are many interpretations, including the boundaries of such a state and its criteria for citizenship