Anti-Defamation League/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Anti-Defamation League, or pages that link to Anti-Defamation League or to this page or whose text .
- Antisemitism : In basic usage, hostility against, or persecution of, Jews, rather than ethnically Semitic people in general, or non-Semitic Jews
- B'nai Brith : Add brief definition or description
- Zionism : The ideology that Jews should form a Jewish state in what is traced as the Biblical area of Palestine; there are many interpretations, including the boundaries of such a state and its criteria for citizenship
Extremism in the U.S.
Subjects of criticism not considered extremist
- J Street : A U.S. lobbying organization, formed in 2008, positioned as an advocate of a two-state solution to the Arab-Israeli and Israel-Palestine Conflicts, more liberal than many other U.S. Zionist organizations and the government of the State of Israel
- Peter Gemma : Treasurer and Board Member, American Conservative Defense Alliance; columnist with Middle American News; commentator for USA Today and for such publications as the Washington Examiner, Military History, Human Events, www.newiranpolicy.org, and The Social Contract Quarterly; guest, Political Cesspool; ally of Pat Buchanan; has written for Occidental Quarterly, with the same publisher as the Occidental Observer
- Prison Fellowship Ministries : Begun by Chuck Colson after his release from prison for Watergate-related offenses, a group of organizations, originally focused on Christian assistance to the criminal justice system and now on the general promotion of Christian values
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights : Within the United Nations organization, the senior staff official responsible for human rights matters
- James Zogby : Member of the Democratic National Committee and President of the Arab American Institute
- Henry Ford : Founder of the Ford Motor Company.
Legal allies & cases
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism : Add brief definition or description