From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
Articles and reports
- "Cordesman: Stable Iraq Remains 'Doable' Goal, But Odds for Success Shrinking", interview by Bernard Gwertzman, Consulting Editor, Council on Foreign Relations, 16 September 2004, http://www.cfr.org/publication.html?id=7365
- "Security Cooperation in the Middle East", 29 October 2007, CSIS, url = http://www.csis.org/component/option,com_csis_pubs/task,view/id,4139/type,1/
- "The Importance of Building Local Capabilities: Lessons from the Counterinsurgency in Iraq", CSIS, 1 August 2006, http://www.csis.org/component/option,com_csis_pubs/task,view/id,3411/type,1/
- "The Effectiveness of the NATO Tactical Air and Missile Campaign Against Serbian Air and Ground Forces in Kosovo: A Working Paper"; CSIS; August 2000; http://www.csis.org/media/csis/pubs/kosovotactical%5B1%5D.pdf
- "Chapter XI: Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence and Battle Management"; The Lessons of Modern War: Volume II, The Iran-Iraq War; 26 September 2003; http://www.csis.org/media/csis/pubs/9005lessonsiraniraqii-chap11.pdf
- Chapter XIII: The Air and Missile Wars and Weapons of Mass Destruction; The Lessons of Modern War: Volume II, The Iran-Iraq War; 26 September 2003; http://www.csis.org/media/csis/pubs/9005lessonsiraniraqii-chap14.pdf
- Iraq’s Insurgency and the Road to Civil Conflict (Praeger, 2007)
- Lessons of the 2006 Israeli-Hezbollah War (CSIS, 2007)
- Iran’s Military Forces and Warfighting Capabilities (Praeger/CSIS, 2007)
- Iraqi Force Development (CSIS, 2007)
- Salvaging American Defense (Praeger/CSIS, 2007)
- Chinese Military Modernization (CSIS, 2007).