From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Anencephaly, or pages that link to Anencephaly or to this page or whose text .
- Embryology : The study of how organisms develop between the times of conception and birth.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Pediatrics : Branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, adolescents, and the treatment of their diseases.
- Futile care : Medical procedure or treatment that cannot achieve its stated goals or produce its expected benefits, regardless of repetition and duration of treatment.