Andrew Sullivan/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Andrew Sullivan, or pages that link to Andrew Sullivan or to this page or whose text .
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Blog : A type of website, usually personal, often organized with posts in reverse chronological order.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- The Atlantic : A diverse U.S. publication, originally focused on literature and culture but now also with substantial political commentary
- New Republic : Founded in 1914, a journal of politics and culture, generally considered liberal to centrist
- Same-sex marriage : Marriage between two men, or two women
- Christianism : Derived from the term Islamism, the political and religious philosophy of rule by Christian doctrine
- Neoconservatism : A political philosophy and ideology which combines many traditional conservative opinions with an emphasis on the importance of foreign policy and using American power to push democracy forward.
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Israel-Palestine Conflict : Politics, insurgency, terrorism, and counterinsurgency between the State of Israel and the population of the Occupied Territories of the West Bank and Gaza