Ammonium perchlorate/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ammonium perchlorate, or pages that link to Ammonium perchlorate or to this page or whose text .
- Rocket engine : A means of generating thrust, for propulsion or for adjusting a position, based on the hot gases expelled by a mixture of chemicals that does not need an external oxygen source
- Explosives : Explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitroglycerin.
- Oxidizing agents : Add brief definition or description
- Space Shuttle : The spacecraft currently used by the United States government for its human spaceflight missions.
- Aluminium powder : When added to explosives, increases the detonation velocity of explosions or the specific impulse of solid rocket propellants