American Center for Law and Justice/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
American Center for Law and Justice: An organization dedicated to the "ideal that religious freedom and freedom of speech are inalienable, God-given rights", which takes legal action to protect the rights of religious and pro-life groups to public faciities; this is a "doing business as" name for Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism, the corporate name
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Constitutional law : Interpretation of legal matters with the assumption that a formal constitution is the supreme authority; usually refers to U.S. jurisprudence
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Jay Sekulow : Chief Counsel, American Center for Law and Justice, supporting the exercise of religion in the public sphere; regularly debates Barry Lynn of Americans United for Separation of Church and State; Trustee, Regent University; Board of Trustees, Supreme Court Historical Society
- Robert W. Ash : Senior Litigation Counsel for National Security Law, American Center for Law and Justice,specializing in national security law and First Amendment Law; faculties of the School of Law and the Robertson School of Government at Regent University; retired U.S. Army officer and graduate of the United States Military Academy and Regent University School of Law
- Shannon Demos : Senior counsel, American Center for Law and Justice; adjunct professor of legal writing at Regent University School of Law
- James M. Henderson, Sr. : Senior Counsel, American Center for Law and Justice Washington, D.C. office
- Laura Brown Hernandez : Senior research counsel, American Center for Law and Justice; Adjunct professor of legal writing at Regent University where her husband, Michael V. Hernandez, serves as Professor of Law.
- Ann-Louise Lohr : Senior Counsel at the American Center for Law and Justice, specializing in protection of life
- Francis J. Manion : Senior Counsel with the American Center for Law and Justice, specializing in protecting constitutional rights in the public school, the work environment, and the public arena, defending the public displays of the Ten Commandments and other historic displays, and safeguarding the rights of medical personnel
- Colby M. May : Senior Counsel and Director of the Washington Office of the American Center for Law and Justice, wgho represents members of the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate on legislative initiatives involving national security, abortion, marriage, and pornography
- Vincent P. McCarthy : Senior Counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice, focused cases involving family law in both federal and state courts; former Associate Dean at the University of Bridgeport SchoolCo
- Thomas P. Monaghan : Cofounder and Senior Counsel, American Center for Law and Justice; oversees the European Center for Law and Justice located in Strasbourg, France
- Stuart J. Roth : Senior Counsel, American Center for Law and Justice; previously counsel for Travelers Insurance and general counsel for Sonlight Broadcasting Systems, Inc., and the Center for Faith and Freedom; law school classmate of Jay Sekulow
- John Tuskey : Senior Research Counsel with the American Center for Law and Justice; Assistant Professor, Regent University School of Law
- Walter M. Weber : Senior Litigation Counsel for the Washington, DC office of the American Center for Law and Justice, specializing in First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution law; formerly staff attorney, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
- Edward White : Senior Counsel, American Center for Law and Justice, specializing in civil rights litigation and has been involved in a variety of cases in the areas of free speech, religious freedom, sanctity of human life, and traditional family values; experience in private practice and as an Assistant United States Attorney
- Pat Robertson : Pentecostal minister and "televangelist" with high visibility in Christian Right politics; organizations founded include Regent University and Regent Law School
- Regent University : A Christian university founded by politically active Pentecostal minister Pat Robertson, with a main campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- National Organization for Women : Add brief definition or description
- Operation Rescue : Add brief definition or description