From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Albuterol, or pages that link to Albuterol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Albuterol. Needs checking by a human.
- Adrenergic beta-agonist : Class of drugs used to treat asthma and other pulmonary disease states.
- Anaphylaxis : An acute allergic reaction caused by exposure to an antigen to which the patient is hypersensitive.
- Cough : Rapid expulsion of air from the lungs typically in order to clear the lung airways of fluids, mucus, or material.
- Emergency Medical Technician : Paramedical personnel trained to provide basic emergency care and life support under the supervision of physicians and/or nurses.
- Metered dose inhaler : A handheld medical device that lets a patient inhale one or more puffs of medication, usually through the mouth, which contains a known amount of drug