From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- The Core Historical Literature of Agriculture 4500 online books from Cornell Library
- H-RURAL. H-Net Discussion Network 2007. daily discussions and book review by scholars
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- www.fao.org — Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations World Agricultural Information Centre
- www.fao.org — The UN Statistical Databases
- www.fao.org/faostat — The FAOSTAT Statistical Databases
- www.fao.org/es/ess — The FAO Statistics Division
- FAO Agriculture Department and its State of Food and Agriculture 2003-2004 with a focus on the impact of biotechnology
- GM Crops in Agriculture – A summary for non-specialists of the above FAO report by GreenFacts.
- GMO Africa Blog
- GMO Safety - Genetic Engineering, plants, environment.
- Check Biotech, University of Basel
- Information Systems for Biotechnology
- Agriculture Network Information Center
- Food Security and Ag-Biotech News
- USDA, Economic Research Service
- UK Agriculture