See something needing your input? Click here to Join us in providing quality, expert-guided information to the public for free!
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes and topics related to Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, or pages that link to Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Needs checking by a human.
- Diabetes mellitus type 2 : Medical condition characterised by glucose intolerance and hyperglycemia
- Fish oil : Oils high in unsaturated fats extracted from the bodies of fish or fish parts, especially the livers.
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Medical error : Mistakes made in a medical setting with respect to patient care, sanitation or medical administration. A mistake is less than optimal action, thus failure to set up efficient procedures and routines which minimize mistakes is medical error.
- National Guidelines Clearinghouse : Database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents, maintained by the US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Prostate cancer : Malignant tumour of glandular origin in the prostate, most presenting as adenocarcinomas.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services : The primary cabinet-level department of the United States, concerned with health affairs
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force : American panel of experts in primary care and prevention that systematically reviews the evidence of effectiveness and develops recommendations for clinical preventive services.