Affine scheme/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Affine scheme, or pages that link to Affine scheme or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Affine scheme. Needs checking by a human.
- Commutative algebra : Branch of mathematics studying commutative rings and related structures.
- Glossary of scheme theory : Add brief definition or description
- Hyperelliptic curve : An algebraic curve given by an equation of the form y2 = f(x).
- Noetherian space : A topological space in which closed subsets satisfy the descending chain condition.
- Scheme (mathematics) : Topological space together with commutative rings for all its open sets, which arises from 'glueing together' spectra (spaces of prime ideals) of commutative rings.