Administrative law/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Administrative law, or pages that link to Administrative law or to this page or whose text .
See also the politics index
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- U.S. judicial system : The system of United States legal courts, authorized as a separate and co-equal branch of government in Article III of the U.S. Constitution, and specialized first-level administrative law bodies in the Executive Branch
- Administrative Procedure Act : Add brief definition or description
- Administrative punishment : Add brief definition or description
- Administrative Review Board : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Courts of Appeals : The 13 intermediate appellate courts in the Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government