Adam Gadahn/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Adam Gadahn, or pages that link to Adam Gadahn or to this page or whose text .
- Radical Islamism : From the perspective of Western liberal democracy, the use of both political and violent methods to establish Islamist theocratic rule, either in existing democracies or in emerging states
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki : Add brief definition or description
- Abu Suhail Al-Amriki : Add brief definition or description
- Abu Suhayb : Add brief definition or description
- Yihya Majadin Adams : Add brief definition or description
- Adam Pearlman : Birth name of American-born al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn
- Yayah : Add brief definition or description
- Azzam the American : Alias of American-born al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn
- Azzam Al-Amriki : Add brief definition or description
Associates and mentors
- Abu Zubaydah : The first High Value Detainee captured by the United States; believed to be a senior al-Qaeda logistics and travel facilitator, and possibly a counterintelligence officer
- Osama bin Laden : Radical jihadist who, with Ayman al-Zawahiri, founded a group known as al-Qaeda, which is credited with a series of terrorist attacks.
- Ayman al-Zawahiri : Generally considered the #2 leader of al-Qaeda, an Egyptian physician who was mentored, in a faction of the Muslim Brotherhood, by Sayyid Qutb
- Self-radicalization : A phenomenon in which individuals become terrorists without joining an established radical group, although they may be influenced by its ideology and message
- Zionism : The ideology that Jews should form a Jewish state in what is traced as the Biblical area of Palestine; there are many interpretations, including the boundaries of such a state and its criteria for citizenship