Acid rain/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Acid rain, or pages that link to Acid rain or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Acid rain. Needs checking by a human.
- Clean Air Act (U.S.) : A law enacted by the U.S. Congress that defines the responsibilities of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) for protecting and improving the nation's air quality and the stratospheric ozone layer.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Flue gas desulfurization : The technology for removing sulfur dioxide from the flue gases resulting from the combustion of coal or fuel oil in power plant steam generators or other large combustion sources.
- Gasoline : A fuel for spark-ignited internal combustion engines derived from petroleum crude oil.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research : A private Norwegian research institute that is one of the leading specialized scientific institutes in Europe dealing solely with problems related to air pollution.
- Nuclear chemistry : Subfield of chemistry dealing with radioactivity, nuclear processes and nuclear properties.