From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Acetylcholinesterase, or pages that link to Acetylcholinesterase or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Acetylcholinesterase. Needs checking by a human.
- Acetylcholine : A chemical transmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms including humans.
- Diazinon : A toxic acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and pesticide used on many crops. Effects similar to nerve agents.
- Neurotransmitter : A class of chemicals which relay, amplify or modulate electrical signals between a neuron and other cells in the nervous system.
- Snake venom : Highly modified toxic saliva containing hydrolithic enzymes, polypeptide complexs, nucleases, and peptidases, that is produced by special glands of certain species of snakes.