Abstinence-only sex education/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Abstinence-only sex education, or pages that link to Abstinence-only sex education or to this page or whose text .
- Abstinence (sexual) : Add brief definition or description
- Morality : Add brief definition or description
- Sex education : is to provide information on reproduction and sexual health to people before they start having sexual intercourse.
- Social conservatism : A political ideology that holds to a belief in following cultural tradition and traditional, often religious morality.
- American Family Association : A Christian Right, social conservative group formed in 1977 by Donald Wildmon (originally called the National Federation for Decency but was changed to American Family Association (AFA) in 1988); owns and operates approximately 200 American Family Radio stations and publishes on the Web and in print; pushes advertisers not to support objectionable television and "communicate[s] an outspoken, resolute, Christian voice throughout America..[in]...America’s culture war"; affiliated with Tea Party Movement; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- Concerned Women for America : A 30-year-old group with a declared mission of bringing Biblical values into all levels of public policy of the United States; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Contraception (medical) : Add brief definition or description
- Family Research Council : A lobbying spinoff of Focus on the Family; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Focus on the Family : American Christian Right non-profit organization founded in 1977 by James Dobson; Gary Bauer resigned to run for the American Presidency; Partner ministry of Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview
- Obama Administration : Add brief definition or description
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America