Abraham Flexner/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Abraham Flexner, or pages that link to Abraham Flexner or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Abraham Flexner. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Chiropractic : A complementary, alternative health-care profession that aims to heal using manual therapies on the spine and extremities.
- Flexner Report : Influential report on medical school curricula in the USA (1910), which transformed it to one based on scientific preparation and formal education.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).
- Progressive education : Pedagogical movement rooted in common experience, and democratic and inclusive in outlook.
- William Osler : physician, educator, medical philosopher, and historian from Canada, often called the Father of Modern Medicine.