From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- F-16 Fighting Falcon : A relatively lightweight land-based multirole fighter, developed by the United States Air Force; co-produced with Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal; operated by many nations and to be replaced by the F-35A Lightning II. The F-16CJ model is optimized for SEAD.
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.
- AN/APG-80 : An alternative upgrade path for F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft radar, using active electronically scanned array technology rather than the incremental upgrade of the AN/APG-68
- : An electro-optical target acquisition and fire control system, mounted in a pod that attaches to a wing hardpoint on an attack aircraft.
- AN/ALQ-131 : A pod-mounted intelligent radar jammer of 1990 vintage, with capabilities against both continuous wave and pulse radar in different frequency bands
- AN/ALQ-165 : An obsolete electronic warfare jammer on F-111 and F-18 Super Hornet aircraft, replaced on the Super Hornets with the AN/ALQ-214
- Advanced Self-Protection Integrated Suite : Add brief definition or description