From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Attack helicopter : A helicopter equipped with built-in heavy weapons, which has no standard cargo capacity and is used as a "flying tank" in close air support or battlefield air interdiction.
- Radar warning receiver : allows detection of a radar that potentially might be able to sense the platform carrying the receiver, but does not give detailed characterization of the radar signal, as needed for electronic intelligence.
- AH-1 Cobra : The first purpose-built U.S. attack helicopter, introduced by the U.S. Army in the Vietnam War; the U.S. Marine Corps still operates a much-modified version
- OH-58 Kiowa Warrior : A United States Army helicopter with extensive sensors for surveillance and guiding weapons fired by other air or ground weapons platforms, and also is a light attack helicopter on its own rights.
- AH-64 Apache : A United States Army attack helicopter capable of day/night missions in all weather.