AIDS denialism/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to AIDS denialism, or pages that link to AIDS denialism or to this page or whose text .
- AIDS : A collection of symptoms and signs caused when an infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) changes from simple presence to active disease.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus : An infectious human retrovirus, transmitted by bodily fluids, that causes AIDS.
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Alive and Well : Add brief definition or description
- : (1956–2008) AIDS denial activist, author of What If Everything You Thought You Knew about AIDS Was Wrong? and founder of Alive & Well AIDS Alternatives. Despite her fervent beliefs to the contrary, both Maggiore and her daughter Eliza Jane Scovill died of AIDS-related complications.