From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/AC-47. Needs checking by a human.
- AC-130 : Heavily armed transport aircraft, based on the C-130 Hercules, used to provide air support to special operations forces.
- Battle of Bong Son : First battle, in the Vietnam War, involving combat by a reinforced helicopter-borne division, with all elements in combat at the same time.
- Dragon (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Machine gun : A firearm capable not only of full-automatic fire, but with additional features, such as large ammunition supply mechanisms, barrel cooling or quick-change features, etc., that lets it fire for prolonged periods
- Puff, the Magic Dragon (aircraft) : Nickname for the AC-47, the first conversion of a transport aircraft to a ground attack aircraft employing multiple automatic weapons, fired from one side the aircraft to converge on a beaten zone
- Vietnam War military technology : Military technology in support of ground operations, including helicopters and air assault, either associated with or introduced in Vietnam, between 1962 and 1975