1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa, or pages that link to 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa or to this page or whose text .
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Jamal al-Fadl : An early (1988) associate of Osama bin Laden, who walked into a U.S. Embassy in 1996, offered his services, and testified at a 2001 trial for the 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa
- L'Houssaine Kherchtou : Former pilot for Osama bin Laden, who left al-Qaeda, gave significant information to the U.S., and is in the U.S. Witness Protection Program